For Admission consideration, each prospective student must be 18 years or older. In addition, they must present the following:
·Complete and sign an enrollment application form
· Be at least 18 years old
· Negative COVID-19 Test
· Have a valid social security card or tax ID
· State-issued ID (Including driver's license or passport)
· Provide evidence of Vaccination or Immunity to communicable diseases
· Submit a copy of a current physical examination (within 12 months of admission)
· Proof on negative TB (Tuberculosis) Test or Chest X-ray (Within 12 month of admission)
· Pass pre-admission examination to asses reading, writing and math skills
· Have current CPR/ First Aid Certification
· Present a Criminal Background report (issued within the last 30 days prior to admission)
· For Bridge Program, evidence of CNA License.
All the above requirements must be met on or before the start of classes. Innovative Institute admits students every month. Hence, there are about twelve admissions per year (12 Cohorts). Please, contact the school to obtain a date of your choice and be informed that holding a class depends on certain number of applicants' threshold.
For each cohort, classes are held Monday to Friday and you can choose Morning or Evening session.
A. Morning: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
B. Evening: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Occasionally, Innovative Institute holds weekend classes. The sessions are as follows:
◊ Friday: 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
◊ Saturday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The weekend classes lasts for 12 weekends